If you were fired or unjustly let go and you believe that you have grounds for a wrongful dismissal claim, and you are thinking of or have already pursued a claim against your employer on your own, we are here to help guide you through the process.
At any time during your court proceedings, our team of lawyers are available to give you legal advice or to take over the handling of your case.
ACLS and our team of lawyers are dedicated to advocating for wrongfully dismissed employees. We can help you clarify your case, assess potential severance pay or damages and pursue your claim, if you so choose.
We are here to help you with your employment issues, which may include, however are not limited to the following:
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Wrongful Demotion
- Constructive Dismissal
- If you are terminated during Maternity Leave
- If you are terminated during Leave of Absence
- Breach of your Employment Contract
- Negotiating Severance Packages
- Wrongfully Terminated Under Your Contract
- Dismissal After Enticement from a Previous Employment
- Violation of Your Human Rights in the Workplace
- Your Safety in Your Workplace
We care about you and the issues you are facing. Call us now! We are here and are committed to helping you succeed.